During the 12th International Music Business Research Days that took place in Rotterdam on 3-5 November 2021, all keynotes and industry panels have been livestreamed to the online participants. These video’s are now publicly available.
Click on the title to watch the following conference contributions:
- The industry panel on Music and Communities (w/ Kim Dankoor, Nele Buys, Femke Vandenberg & Tom Van der Vat; moderated by Pauwke Berkers).
- The industry panel on the Resilience of the Music Industry (w/ Ruben Brouwer, Berend Schans, Sarita Stewart & Frank Kimenai; moderated by Erik Hitters & Martijn Mulder)
- The panel on Music Creators’ Earnings in the Digital Era (w/ David Hesmondhalgh, Richard Osborne, Hyojung Sun, Kenny Barr & Christian Handke; moderated by Rick Everts)
- The keynote by Peter Tschmuck entitled: Music Business Research: why, how and what for?
- The keynote by Jennifer Lena entitled: The future of Genre. The need for a measurement revolution.
- The Keynote by Brian Hracs entitled: Staging experiences on music streaming platforms: curation, consumption and value creation.