Registration and practical information
The payment will need to be done separately by clicking on one of the following registration types:
- 100 euros for MA and PhD students attending on-site (including coffee/tea, lunch and dinner on Thursday)
- 225 euros for regular participants attending on-site(including coffee/tea, lunch and dinner on Thursday)
- 50 euros for online participation. The virtual part of the conference will consist of a dedicated session with online-only paper presentations and a live-stream of the key notes. The other paper presentations taking place in Rotterdam will not be recorded.
Practicalities and other information
- The conference will take place on the campus of Erasmus University Rotterdam (Campus Woudestein).
- Click here for visitors information (e.g. hotels and attractions in Rotterdam).
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the book of abstracts of the conference. Any lists of references will not be published in the conference book. If necessary, you can update your abstract in Easychair until 1 October 2021.
- Participants in the Young Scholars Network will need to upload their paper before October 1, 2021 via the submission page in EasyChair (choose ‘add file’ in the top-right corner on the page of your submission).
- The best papers of this conference will be considered for publication in a special issue of the International Journal of Music Business Research (IJMBR). In case you want to be eligible for this special issue, full papers should be sent before October 1, 2021 via the submission page in EasyChair (choose ‘add file’ in the top-right corner on the page of your submission). They should not exceed 7,000 words (including abstracts, figures, tables, references and appendices) and follow the author guidelines of the International Journal of Music Business Research (IJMBR). A first selection will be made after the conference by the editors, after which a double-blind peer review process is in place for these submissions.
|Wednesday 3 November|
|Afternoon||Young Scholars Day|
|Evening||Conference opening event (location tba)|
|Thursday 4 November|
|Morning||Welcome + keynote|
|Friday 5 November|
|Evening||Closing + drinks|