Registration and practical information
The payment will need to be done separately by clicking on one of the following registration types:
Conference attendee (non-presenting)
Next to this payment, you will need to register in Easy Chair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=imbrd12 Here you can indicate which day(s) you will come.
Practicalities and other information
- The conference programme can be found here.
- Each presenter will have 15 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for discussion.
- The conference will take place on the campus of Erasmus University Rotterdam (Campus Woudestein).
- Click here for visitors information (e.g. hotels and attractions in Rotterdam).
- Hotel Emma has a special conference rate for POPLIVE. In the period 2-7 November, the price of a standard 1-persoon room is € 85 per night and € 110 for a two-person room (including breakfast, excluding tourist tax). Make sure to use the code ‘poplive21’ when booking.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the book of abstracts of the conference. Any lists of references will not be published in the conference book. If necessary, you can update your abstract in Easychair until 1 October 2021.
- Participants in the Young Scholars Network will need to upload their paper before October 1, 2021 via the submission page in EasyChair (choose ‘add file’ in the top-right corner on the page of your submission).
- The best papers of this conference will be considered for publication in a special issue of the International Journal of Music Business Research (IJMBR). In case you want to be eligible for this special issue, full papers should be sent before October 1, 2021 via the submission page in EasyChair (choose ‘add file’ in the top-right corner on the page of your submission). They should not exceed 7,000 words (including abstracts, figures, tables, references and appendices) and follow the author guidelines of the International Journal of Music Business Research (IJMBR). A first selection will be made after the conference by the editors, after which a double-blind peer review process is in place for these submissions.